YOUNG PEOPLE COUNSELLING
I’m a Contemporary Counsellor Psychotherapist, with a compassionate and down to earth approach.
You might be experiencing:
- problems at school (bullying, friendships, relationships)
- issues with your parents (arguments, criticism, stress)
- need to self-harm (unable to stop)
- addiction/s (drugs, alcohol, Internet, gaming, gambling)
- bereavement (loss of the loved one, divorce)
- suicidal thoughts
- confusion over who you are (identity issues)
- excessive worry (about exams, future performance)
- feeling moody for no reason (feeling low, lack of confidence), or
- generally not feeling like yourself
Counselling lets you talk about how you feel or what is bothering you, separate from home life, family, friends or school. It can help you get back to enjoying your life again.
WHAT IS YOUNG PEOPLE'S COUNSELLING?
Children and Young People's Counselling is for any young person who's having problems. It could be any of the problems mentioned above.
Talking to a Counsellor can help you to:
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN COUNSELLING?
- become more resilient
- recognise your strengths
- understand yourself and others better, and
- feel better about yourself
You can expect to be supported without criticism or judgement. You might want to talk about your experiences and try to make sense of them. It's a safe space in which you can express your difficult feelings and you can learn to manage them in a helpful way.
What you say in counselling is confidential, unless I am worried for your safety.
Many of my young clients tell me that they feel happier after counselling and are better able to deal with their problems. In some cases, it helped them to concentrate better at school/college, or get on better with their family and their friends.
I offer confidential
- face-to-face counselling
- online counselling
- telephone counselling
Arrange your relaxed, no-pressure
consultation with me today:
07714 32 86 86
Alternatively, you can email me at